How I Can Help
As I largely work with successful business owners and self-employed professionals in Texas and Arkansas, I am intimately familiar with the tax and financial concerns they face. Often, these business professionals are so caught up in the day-to-day decisions of managing their business that they forget to focus on their personal finances, from tax planning to retirement income and rollover strategies. They may not have the time to create a plan for their inherited IRAs or mitigating taxes, along with determining how to eventually exit their business and retire. While these may not be issues they face in the immediate future, it’s critical to create a strategy to pursue those goals.
Business owners and professionals face a number of unique challenges, which is why I devote my practice to serving their needs. My goal is to serve as a trusted partner, assisting with all of their financial and tax strategies. I can address the frequent questions and concerns they may have, including:
- When can I retire?
- What is the best way to consolidate my numerous IRA accounts?
- What should I do with my inherited IRA?
- Should I implement a profit sharing plan?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that will last through retirement?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- How can I leave a legacy to my family in a tax-efficient manner?
- What are the elements of a sound succession plan?
- Do I have enough life insurance to protect my family?
- How can I better protect my business from unexpected events?
Whatever questions or concerns business owners face, I offer personalized strategies designed to address their unique situation.