Complimentary Financial Review
It’s not uncommon for someone to create a financial strategy or retirement plan and let it gather dust over the years. The problem with this set-and-forget method is that you may not be taking advantage of the latest opportunities that align with your needs and objectives.
As we progress through business, priorities may shift and, as a result, our goals may change. It’s critical for your financial strategy to match these changes, otherwise you and your family may not be on the right path to achieve their objectives. I believe a comprehensive financial review is key.
When should you consider getting a financial review?
- If you don’t feel like you are on the same page as your current financial advisor.
- If you or your current advisor hasn’t reviewed or updated your strategies in the past three years.
- If you or your family has experienced a change in your financial situation, whether it’s a new business, new child, new home, or other occurrence.
- If you are transitioning into a new phase in life, such as retirement.
- If you aren’t sure your strategy is up-to-date.
- If you have an inherited IRA.
- If you are uncomfortable or unsure of the fees you are paying.
- If you feel there is an opportunity for improvement in your strategy.
- If you have any concerns or questions about your portfolio or strategy.
A financial review offers a number of benefits, including the opportunity to:
- Determine whether or not your strategy is appropriately designed to help you pursue your goals.
- Ask questions.
- Receive answers to questions you may not have considered asking.
- Comprehensively evaluate your entire financial situation, portfolio, and strategies.
- Ensure your strategies are inline with your needs.
By offering a complimentary financial review, I strive to help successful business owners and professionals ensure their strategies are up-to-date and effective based on their situation and needs. To receive your complimentary financial review, contact my office today.